Saturday, July 22, 2023


22-Year-Old Woman passed away during unauthorized buttock enlargement procedure

A devastating incident occurred as a 22-year-old woman, Mika Shabasova, lost her life during a buttock enlargement surgery performed by an unqualified beautician in Russia.

According to a report from Daily Mail on Friday, Mika tragically passed away within just ten minutes of being administered anesthesia by the uncertified beautician. The unfortunate event took place at what was described as a 'home surgery' carried out by the cosmetologist, Uma M, who is currently under house arrest pending further investigation.

Authorities are currently conducting an inquiry into the sudden and untimely death of the woman who underwent the procedure with a beautician who was also her friend. It was revealed that the beautician had offered the buttock enlargement surgery at a cost of £154 after merely completing a two-week course.

Uma M, during questioning by state investigators in Makhachkala, admitted to having used lidocaine, a local anesthetic, multiple times to numb the victim's skin. She also inquired about any potential allergies before proceeding with the procedure. Shockingly, Uma M had no license to perform cosmetic surgeries, despite conducting operations such as lip, cheek, and buttock enlargements.

The Russian Investigative Committee expressed their concern over the situation and stated, "A 22-year-old resident of Makhachkala tragically lost her life while visiting her friend, who was conducting cosmetic procedures at home. Her passing occurred immediately after the administration of the anesthesia. At present, all aspects of this incident are under investigation."

Mika's friend, who was aware of the procedure, revealed that he had strongly advised her against undergoing the buttock enlargement. Despite his warnings, Uma M had advertised the procedure, which she had recently gained certification for after completing a brief two-week course. Prior to this, the beautician had been primarily involved in providing lash extensions.

The entire incident is a heart-wrenching reminder of the importance of seeking professional and licensed practitioners for any medical or cosmetic procedures to ensure safety and avoid such tragic consequences.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Download our app