Sunday, January 23, 2022



According to a source, the fire broke out as one man, was refilling the tank of his steaming electric generator, all of a sudden the man and his generator was covered with fire. 

Out of pity the man was taken to hospital while the fire was allowed to raged. The neighbours complained that despite the huge amount of billed they pay monthly to electricity company, they hardly have a sustainable electricity supply in the area. 

The building in the video is located at no 1 Emejiaka street. It was gathered that the fire started from this build and spread to a two storey building behind in it. 

The extend of the damaged caused by the fire has not been estimated as at the time of this report but no life was lost. 

Watch the videos below:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Download our app