Breaking

Sunday, August 2, 2020

FULANIS FOUND SAFE HAVEN IN NIGGA-ERIA NOW AND FOREVER



The leader of Indigenous people of Biafra (IPOB), Mazi Nnamdi Kanu reacted after reading the confession of a repentant Boko Haram who confessed "I killed uncountable, I can't remember exactly number of the persons I have killed."

He said: "Whether you like it or not, BokoHaram, Herdsmen, ISWAP and all the Fulani Islamic TERRORISTS from the Sahel have come to stay. They’ve found safe haven in Nigga-eria now & FOREVER. There’s absolutely NOTHING you can do about it, except you EXIT Nigga-eria.‬

‪You stay, you DIE! The only solution is #BiafraExit 
-----------------------------------------------
To educate a black African man to reason is one of the most difficult tasks on earth, to educate the same black man to act on that reason they may have acquired is virtually impossible. 

How is it possible the same Fulani that are busy terrorising indigenous populations in the #Zoo only make up 4% of the population yet they are holding the rest 96% hostage?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.