Breaking

Wednesday, July 17, 2019

MAN ELECTROCUTED WHILE TRYING TO DISCONNECT CUSTOMERS ELECTRIC POWER



Despite there is no stead light in Nigeria Power Holding staff are moving round to check customers who failed to pay their light bills. 

One of the power holding staff was electrocuted while trying to disconnect customers electric power who have refused to pay their light bills. 

He was holding screw driver even with electric kits he wore, it couldn't prevent him from being electrocuted.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.