Breaking

Tuesday, June 11, 2019

TRAGEDY AS GENERATOR FUME KILLED 15 GUESTS OTHERS UNCONSCIOUS IN ANAMBRA



Unexpected happened as guests agreed to sleep over in the house provided by the Bride and Groom in Anambra. 

15 guests died a result of generator fume while 17 were unconscious. 

It was gathered that the generator that was powered for the guests was kept in the kitchen whereas the doors and windows of where the guests were staying were locked which created a vacuum for the fume to kill many of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.